Empact IT provides enterprise-level services designed to meet the specific needs of the SMB. We combine our large reach with a laser focus on what matters most.
Local Presence, Nationwide Reach
Empact IT is a Houston-based company with nationwide reach. As part of the Employer Flexible network, we’re well versed in the challenges of today’s small to medium-sized business.
We can monitor and manage your environment remotely from our headquarters and work with your staff to resolve issues that require physical presence. If you need on-site assistance, we'll provide help desk specialists that work in your city or directly out of your office.
Why Empact IT?
- Reduce cost of service fees, hardware, staff and complexity
- Gain flexibility to adopt and test the newest technologies
- Respond rapidly to internal and external needs and increase productivity
- Reduce strain on your internal IT staff and allow them to focus on strategic needs
- Simplify, stabilize and forecast IT spending
- Increase technical skill base and expertise
- Switch from high-dollar capital expenditures (CapEx) and get what you need with operational expenditures (OpEx)
- Maximize network availability and support
The Empact IT Assessment
For most engagements, we begin with a comprehensive assessment of your IT environment. This provides us with a clear understanding of the scope of work that is specific to you and forms a much more accurate estimate than a generic “flat fee” quote you might find with other companies.
Empact IT takes a predictive approach to the assessment process — we use the results of the assessment to create a roadmap that aligns your technology strategy with the goals of the business.
Make Visible Progress from Day One
Every solution we deploy is designed to make an immediate impact. Smart Start, our onboarding program, takes the worry out of the transition process by offering a step-by-step breakdown of everything you’ll need to make visible progress and a smooth changeover.
Industries We Serve
We’ve made it our mission to deliver you an expertise that reaches far and wide. Empact IT guides organizations at every stage of the business cycle operating in a diverse range of industries, including:
- Banking & Financial Services
- Wealth Management
- SaaS Technology Providers
- Oil & Gas
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Multi-Tenant Property Management
Certifications & Partnerships
To give you the best, we work with the best. Empact IT is committed to building a network of leading vendor partners to serve your needs in the best way possible. Some of these designations include:
- Microsoft Silver MidMarket Partner
- VMWare Certified
- Level Platforms Partner / 2012 Council Member
- Steelcase Blueshare Vendor
- Rackspace Platinum Partner
- Salesforce Partner