Online Demos & Videos
Discover how intuitive data analysis can be with Matrix for Business by test driving one of our demos.
MxB Overview video
Dashboard - Executive Views
The Dashboard layer provides interactive charts, graphs and pivots that quickly present high-level information.
- Real-time monitoring of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Drill down through charts, pivots and tables
- Executive-level business reporting across your enterprise
Analysis - Explore Data
The Analysis layer goes one step deeper by putting the user in control with complete view customization, advanced filtering and sorting features.
- Slice-and-dice data analysis
- Combines several reports into single views
- Sort, filter, show and hide columns
- Use the default templates or customize to meet your needs
Data - The Details
The Data layer is used when you need to analyze data at its deepest level. This layer lets you go granular without exporting your data into massive spreadsheets.
- Grid view showing key facets of data side-by-side
- Find the needle in the haystack
- Verify data
- No more outdated spreadsheets
The Report layer provides powerful custom report layouts through seamless integration with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Integrate seamlessly to SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Drill down to SSRS reports from Dashboard, Analysis and Data layers
- Users get highly interactive analytics integrated with powerful SSRS reports
Explore & Build
- Visually explore your database without any SQL knowledge
- Full-featured SQL querying for advanced users
- Show and hide columns in your data table for quick answers
- Wizard-based builder to set custom filters
Data Level & User Administration
- Secure access by defining users and roles and assigning permissions
- Secure data down to the row level by assigning security to filter criteria
- Administer MxB with ease